Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
1. Bring your Manitoba Health Card. Also, bring your private insurance card, if applicable. Some procedures are payable by Manitoba Health based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your Manitoba Health Card upon arrival.
2. If you have private insurance, it is a good idea to contact your provider prior to your appointment to check the dollar amount or percentage of your coverage, and the time of your last claim. Are you eligible to claim?
3. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at:
4. Bring old or current glasses in with you.
5. If the purchase of computer lenses is a possibility for you, measure the distance between your computer screen and your eyes.
6. Finally, please bring a list of any medications you are taking.
For our location and directions to our office, please click here.