From our office in Winnipeg, Armstrong & Small Eye Care Centre serves patients from all over the province of Manitoba including Downtown West, Wolseley, River Heights, Saint James and West End, MB
Call us to make an appointment with our eye doctors in Winnipeg, MB to talk about your eyeglasses, contact lenses or specialty lens needs. You are also welcome to drop in anytime to browse through our large selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses.
Winnipeg, MB R3G 0S7
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:45 AM
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
*On Wednesdays, we are closed from 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM
**Upcoming 2018 closures:
- Saturday, December 8
- Saturday, December 22
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, December 24, 25, 26 - for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Friday, December 28 - for inventory
- Saturday, December 29
- Monday, December 31 for New Year's Eve, and Tuesday, January 1 - for New Year's Day
Our building is on the south side of Portage Avenue between Tim Horton’s and Subway. It is located directly across from the famous Winnipeg landmark, The Palamino Club.
Parking is recommended in the Subway parking lot just east of our building. Two hour parking is also available on Sprague and for limited hours directly in front of our building on Portage Avenue. Ideally, our back parking lot is reserved for our staff or with special permission from our office manager.
If you are experiencing an urgent eye issue, please proceed to Misericordia Health Centre's - 24/7 Eye Care Centre in Winnipeg and present at Patient Registration through the 99 Cornish Avenue entrance.